JC Lucas Creative Products Inc. is best known as the developer and manufacturer of JOYTOY® products, which includes:
- licensed novelty items
- educational toys
- party goods
With over 45 years of experience in design, creativity and quality, our products are recognizable by grandparents, parents, teens and children.
JC LUCAS CREATIVE PRODUCTS, INC. will be the premier provider of all printing solutions and work towards achieving an effective partnership with its clients and customers.
To glorify God in all that we do, and to serve our employees, clients and customers to the best of our
abilities to give them a better tomorrow.
• To provide fun and innovative educational materials to enhance learning and social skills.
• To offer environment friendly solutions to meet our clients' specific printing needs.
• To strive and achieve optimum quality through continuous technology upgrades.
• To introduce our clients to the largest trends in graphic arts and designs.
• To ensure highly motivated employees and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
The future belongs to our children, and we believe educating them with fun and quality products remains to be our focus. We continue to provide our customers with a variety of wonderful learning materials and novelty items.
Throughout this website, you will see our full-range of JOYTOY® products, which is guaranteed to meet the grown-up demand for quality and value, as well as, kids equally important demand for fun. So, always look for the JOYTOY® logo and experience the joys of childhood while using our products.
• 1962 - started as commercial printer named Princeton Press.
• 1970's - secured license from Walt Disney Productions of Burbank, California to produce children's jigsaw puzzles under the brand name JOYTOY®
• 1980's - Princeton Press was incorporated under the name of JC Lucas Creative Products, Inc.
• 1990's - exported novelty and promotional items to USA, Australia, Norway, Guam, Taiwan, Singapore & Japan.
• 2000 - acquired more machines and license, and continued expanding our products, lines.
• 2010-2011 - launched boxmakers®, developing packaging for baking industries here and abroad. Acquired our 3rd digital press to serve short run jobs, such as photobooks, brochures, calling cards, etc.
Since then, we have continued to upgrade and update our machines and technical know-how in printing and production processes.